What: MSGDA Annual Picnic Fun Hunt Test (Land)
When: Saturday May 9, 2015
Where: Heaven’s Fields, Wasilla (NOTE: Because of Weather changes Event Location may be moved, check www.msgda.org for latest info)
Sign-Up Time: 8:30 AM. Registration is On-Site. Please complete the attached RegistrationForm_2015_May9_FunHunt_Flyer and bring with you. (One entry per dog per stake; indicate multiple series on entry form)
Event Begins: 9:30 a.m.
Cost: $10.00/dog/series (cash or check) for Started, Hunter, Intermediate & Senior stakes
Volunteers Needed: If you can volunteer to help us out during the May 9th Picnic Fun Hunt (i.e. at the sign‐in table, setting up hunt test, helping during the event, with the cookout, or the tear‐down follow‐ ing the event) please contact Kody Bull @ 223‐0898.
Event Questions: Please contact Kody Bull @ 223‐0898.
Tailgate Cookout Following the Events:
- MSGDA will provide the burgers, hot dogs, condiments &
- Please bring a side dish (potato salad, chips, beans), fruit, or dessert (cookies, brownie, cake, pie) to share with
- Remember that all our events are family events. We look forward to seeing you and your family at this season’s Picnic Fun Hunt Tests and our NAHRA Licensed Field Tests.
Dates for Upcoming MSGDA Events:
- NAHRA Hunt Tests: May 16 & 17‐ Point McKenzie @ 9:00 AM
- Picnic Event: June 6 ‐ Boyd’s Potato Farm, Palmer @ 9:00 AM
- NAHRA Hunt Tests: June 20‐21‐ Boyd’s Potato Farm, Palmer @ 9:00 AM
- NAHRA Hunt Tests: July 11‐12‐ Boyd’s Potato Farm, Palmer @ 9:00 AM‐(Alaska Regional)
- NAHRA Hunt Tests: July25‐26‐ Boyd’s Potato Farm, Palmer @ 9:00 AM
Directions to Heaven’s Fields from Eagle River
- Turn onto Parks Highway going to
- Take the Hyer/Fairview Loop Turn left at stop sign and go under the overpass to stop sign.
- Turn right on East Fireweed
- Turn left on Fairview Loop (go across railroad track ‐don’t take Old Matanuska Road). You’ll pass 2 red barns on your left. Continue on Fairview Loop‐you’ll be on Fairview Loop for about 2 miles
- Turn left on Davis Road. At bottom of hill (about .3 miles), turn left into Turn left again for parking.